For Business Owners or Organization Executives
- Customized introductions and referrals
- Free and preferential promotion
- Mentorship programs
- Discount attendance at Lunches, New Member Breakfasts, and After Hours events
- Education opportunities through Rainier Chamber University
- Readiness program for new and existing business through Rainier Chamber partner SBA SCORE
- Marketing training through Constant Contact
- Problem-solving and advocacy with public and private entities
- Access to centralized resources and information on all aspects of Southeast Seattle
For Resident Members
- Discount fees for all Rainier Chamber events and classes
- Access to community and business news
- Voting rights toward shaping the future of southeast Seattle and the Rainier Chamber
- Information about all the neighborhoods in southeast Seattle
- (Available in 2017) Discount card for Shop Local program
For Public Officials or Private Investors
- Who do you want to know? What do the Southeast Seattle communities need/want? What is your new plan for Southeast Seattle?
- Connect with local businesses, community groups, and advisory boards, including Seattle Economic Coalition and Southeast Seattle District Council
- Gain access to information about local news and issues to help you make informed decisions
- Take advantage of a customized Southeast Seattle Opportunity Tour
- Search the online member directory to search for services or products from Rainier Chamber businesses
- Use the Southeast Seattle Map and Guide for information about all southeast Seattle neighborhoods.
- (Available in 2017) Rainier Chamber Information Resource Center.